Our "Happy-go-lucky" Ylang-Ylang Body Scrub combines the "Bee-Power" of beeswax, propolis, and honey along with an Asian wellness and beauty secret: ylang-ylang, also referred to as the flower of all flowers.
Happy mind, happy body; relaxed body, relaxed mind
- Ylang-ylang essential oil is often used in aromatherapy because of its relaxing benefits for body and mind. In various studies, the smell of the oil was found to also have an uplifting and harmonizing effect, reducing stress and soothing nerves. It is used in different treatments to support emotional and spiritual balance. Additionally, if you have ever been to Asia, or enjoyed some Asian wellness treatments, your mind will switch to vacation mode immediately when opening the lid of our Happy-go-lucky Body Scrub
- Massaging your skin with ylang-ylang oil eases muscle spams and relaxes tense muscles
Clean and healthy skin
- Double power: The clarifying effect of honey, which opens up pores making them easy to unclog plus the antiseptic properties of ylang-ylang which help to control acne and blemishes
- The phytosterols in the avocado oil and ylang-ylang oil stimulate cell production
Beautiful, smooth feelgood skin
- Ylang-ylang maintains moisture and oil balance of the skin, which wards off premature aging and keeps the skin looking smooth and hydrated (and sometimes even young :-))
- and oh!... of course, we don't want to withhold another benefit that is ascribed to the use of ylang-ylang essential oil - it is said to work as an aphrodisiac. So when's your next date?
And all this Ylang-Ylang-Bee-Magic adds to the exfoliating powers of sugar-particle magic:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Prevents from ingrown hair
- Reduces stretch marks
All in all - the emotional and beauty benefits of the tropical flower in combination with our Bee-Power will trigger happiness at your personal spa sessions.
Imagine getting ready for some yoga or relaxing with a good book you wanted to read for so long. Our "Happy-go-lucky" Ylang-Ylang Body Scrub is ideal for the moments when you deliberately take the time to take care of yourself. We enriched this scrub with ylang-ylang to create a product, that fits best to feel-good and beauty rituals - for a happier mind and body.
- All-natural ingredients - nothing artificial added - No flavors, fragrances or perfumes in this scrub, just natural ylang-ylang essential oil!
- Leaves a delicate scent on your skin
- 100% handmade with love in small batches.
- For every skin type, even sensitive skin.
- For daily use
- Cleans, exfoliates, and moisturizes in one easy step for glowing skin
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Smooth and soft skin all day
- Is intelligently designed with a squeeze bottle and fliptop lid - for hygienic and easy use!
White Sugar, Brown Cane Sugar, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, BEESWAX, Mango Seed Butter, Vitamin E Oil, PROPOLIS Tincture, Raw HONEY, Vitamin C Powder, Squalane (vegetable), Fragrance (Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil)
Before you use the Ylang-Ylang Body Scrub give it a good shake because the all natural ingredients may have separated over time. You want to make sure that everything is mixed well, that the last drop of your bottle is as good as the first. You can use the Ylang-Ylang Scrub in the shower, the bathtub or even over the sink. Make sure your skin is wet and squeeze some of the Scrub on your hand and apply it on your body. Now give it a gentle scrub, either with your hands, a washcloth or whatever you prefer. When you feel the sugar dissolving just rinse it off with water and dry your skin. The scrub cleans, exfoliates and moisturizes in just one easy step, so you don‘t need any lotion afterward.
We recommend to use PureBee Body Scrub after shaving or waxing, unlike you usually do with other scrubs. Use it afterwards and care even more for your skin!
With the best ingredients, that nature has to offer!
For our Ylang-Ylang Body Scrub we only use the best natural beeswax, manually-extracted honey, fragrant propolis, and essential ylan-ylang oil. All our ingredients are natural and the honey is locally sourced from our own small apiary.